MapLink™ | Application Forms

A listing of permits application forms and fee schedules related to land development in Lower Southampton can be found here.

Links to specific zoning and building permits are also availible below. 
 Application for PA UCC Construction Permit

Use the UCC Permit Form for the following (but not limited to):
  • Accessibility
  • Building
  • Demolition
  • Electrical
  • Mechanical
  • Plumbing

Application for Zoning Permit
Use the Zoning Permit Application for anything that will use up space on a property such as sheds, fences, patios, etc.

Contractor Registration Form

Driveway Permit

Dumpster Permit

Home Based Business Permit

In-Law Suite Permit

Portable Storage Unit (POD) Permit

Promotion Device Permit